Wednesday, January 23, 2013

App versus Web

There are multiple differences between the blogger app and blogger online. Some of the perks of using it online are you can view more blogs than just yours and can see all the widgets you've added. On the app it's a little more difficult and hard to understand. I like the website more because personally I think it's easier to use than the app.

Another thing on the app is the convenience of using the app. You can use the app wherever you are no matter if its on your iPad, iPhone/Smartphone, or just your iPod touch. If you use it online you must have a computer. I also think the online version kind of lags a little bit, while the app is much faster. My overall opinion on both of these fine utensils is that I enjoy the online version more than the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment